- Check if you are eligibile (see below).
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
- Pre-seed & Seed stage
- Ability to deliver MVP in 3 months
- Global aspirations
- Unique insight to solve a global problem
- Rockstar team
- 0-36 months old business
- B2B startup
- Seed funded ($200,000 - $2million)
All ScaleUp startups can compete for this category, however, to win the top prize, you need to be eligible to these criteria:
Specific criteria to be eligible for the top prize offered by Microsoft For Startups:
- Intends to heavily leverage Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Is committed to working with Microsoft on getting their solution into the Azure Marketplace (public listing of SaaS apps on Azure for businesses to use) and/or the Azure App Catalogue (internal tool for Microsoft sales teams to identify SaaS solutions for their customers) to aid customer acquisition
Startups from all APAC can compete, however, it is required to physically attend the conference on the day and pay a preferred price of $100 by member of the startup team coming to the event + a stall in the networking area (instead of $2000+).
The startups will be judged by experts and VCs.
Prizes awarded by:
- Microsoft : 1 year Program MF4ST
- Stripe : $50,000 free fee processing
- Catapult: 3 months weekly growth mentoring around 'how to scale your business - fast'
- Techsydney : 1 Lunch with the CEO + 1 year membership
- 99Starts : Premium access to the platform (worth $1600)
- International Business Accelerator : Part time scholarship to the International Business Accelerator (worth $4,000) + Complimentary ticket for a masterclass (worth $770) + Complimentary strategy session ( worth $225)
- WeWork: 1 x Hot Desk for 2 Months at WeWork Pyrmont
If you have any questions on the entry process, please contact the organisers by email to email@example.com