- Check if you are eligibile (see below).
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
The competition is only opened to B2B startups, eligible to the Microsoft BizSpark program:
- Be actively engaged in development of a software-based product or service that will form a core piece of its current or intended business - this software must be owned, not licensed, by the Startup.
- Operate as a privately held company (the company must not be publicly traded).
- Operate its own public website on their own domain.
- Provide a contact email address on its own domain.
- Be a for-profit entity. Non-profit entities should visit Microsoft Philanthropies to learn about additional technology access options.
- Be in business for less than 5 years.
- Have less than $1 million USD in annual revenue.
Startups from all APAC can compete, however, it is required to physically attend the conference on the day and pay a preferred price of $100 by member of the startup team coming to the event (instead of $299).
If you have any questions on the entry process, please contact the organisers by email to email@example.com